To help you get started with your first trade we've made two short guides to answer all your questions.
If you are looking to buy service please take a look at our how to buy service on Justkwik.com process.
If you are looking to sell service please take a look at our how to sell service on Justkwik.com process.
Justkwik.com never edits or removes feedback left by users. The only exception is feedback containing harsh, supremacist dialect, dangers or uncovered individual data.
1. No direct or indirect individual assaults or affront will be permitted. Ads that estrange, affront, disparage clients or mediators won't go on without serious consequences. Nor will prejudice, sexism, dogmatism or foul dialect be acknowledged.
2. Ads looking at, alluding to or recommending tips and so on for unlawful activities are entirely illegal.
3. Presents connecting on copyrighted material or website pages containing guides on the best way to get or participate in activities which are illicit are entirely taboo
4. Posting links to on phishing, misleading or hacking sites and aides is not permitted
5. You are not allowed to ask/force additional amount for trade.
6. You are not allowed to ask/force user to trade outside our platform it may leads to immediate suspension of your Justkwik account.
Users who are found breaking the rules will have their advertisement removed and have their Justkwik.com account banned either for a time period or indefinitely.
More details are available on seller guide
Never share your ID/OTP/Bank Details or any other personal information with seller/buyer
The buyer usually releases money as soon as they get their service, which can sometimes take an hour or two. If you've completed the trade but are still waiting there is nothing to worry about, for all online trades are protected by escrow.
If there are any issues with a trade and the buyer won't release your money, you can dispute the trade to have Justkwik support resolve it.
If you are selling service online, you can dispute the trade after 1 hour if you have marked the service completed.
A dispute can no longer be started if the amount has been released from escrow.
At the point when a trade you're associated with winds up disputed, you'll get an email, much of the time basically beginning the question is sufficient to get the consideration of your transaction. A disputed trade is typically settled inside 24-48 hours.
After you receive a trade request from buyer, you have 60 minutes time window to complete the transaction before the trade is automatically canceled. During this time you need to complete your transaction and press the Transaction Completed button. The buyer is notified that you've completed the transaction and the amount will be held in escrow until the buyer releases them for you when getting the service.
If you completed the transaction, but did not mark the Transaction Completed before the transaction time window expired, please contact the buyer through the trade chat. You can contact the buyer and your other existing trade contacts from the Dashboard in your Justkwik User Profile. Send a message to the buyer and kindly explain the situation and why you couldn't complete transaction within the time window.
If buyer has purchased same service with other seller within stipulated time then we will not be able to help you.
If the buyer does not respond to this request please contact Justkwik.com support using the Support request form and mention your trade id.
If you're not receiving emails from Justkwik, there are a few things that you may do:-
• Check that email in your user profile is correct.
• Take a peek in your spam folder, the emails you're looking for may be in there.
• Sometimes an email provider may choose to block emails from a certain domain; you can try changing your email address to see if it helps.
• If you're still having problems receiving emails and can't log in to your account you can contact Justkwik support email.